The types of equipment standard classification equipment2018-09-07 11:38:18
Classification of luggage and bags
Bags generally refer to containers that can be used for holding articles and carrying them easily. At present, luggage products have been clearly classified in the international commodity coordination system code (HS). The classification of bags in the field of national quality standards is from the perspective of use. Therefore, at present, the definition of luggage and the international classification are not very uniform.
1. Classification of bags in International Harmonization System code (HS).
According to the International Harmonized System Code (HS) classification standard, the baggage products mainly correspond to "suitcases, handbags and similar containers" (HS code 4202), which includes three major categories, a total of 14 subcategories:
(1) plastic spinning surface bags, including:
1. Plastic or textile material suitcase (HS code 42021210);
2. Plastic or textile materials, suitcase, handbag, etc. (HS code 42021290);
Plastic or textile material handbags (HS code 42022200);
(4) articles in plastic bags or textile materials placed in pockets or handbags (HS code 42023200);
Plastic or textile materials for other similar containers (HS code 42029200);
(2) leather bags
1. Leather, regenerated leather or lacquer leather suitcase (HS code 42021110);
2. Leather, regenerated leather or lacquer leather suitcase, small handbag, etc. (HS code 42021190);
Leather, regenerated leather or lacquer leather handbag (HS code 42022100);
(4) leather articles usually placed in pockets or handbags (HS code 42023100);
5. Other similar containers for leather, regenerated leather or lacquer skin (HS code 42029100);
(3) other fabric bags
(1) other materials, such as suitcase, suitcase, small handbag, etc. (HS code 42021900);
(2) other material handbags (HS code 42022900);
(3) other materials are usually placed in pockets or handbags (HS code 42023900).
(4) other similar containers for other materials (HS code 42029900).
2. Classification of luggage and bags in national economic statistics
According to the latest National Economic Industry Classification (GB/T 4754-2002), which was put into effect in 2002, baggers and luggage owners in China's national economic industry classification mainly refer to the manufacturers of luggage and luggage made of leather, which can be divided into two categories: the "luggage manufacturing" (industry classification code C1924) and the "luggage manufacturing" (industry classification code C1924). "(industry classification code is C1925).
3. Classification of luggage and bags in current national standards
China's national quality standards do not directly correspond to the standard of luggage products, only in the "Footwear and Luggage Adhesives" (GB 19340-2003) mentioned the "luggage.
In the industry standard, the "luggage" involved in the current leather industry standard is listed in the "leather" category, mainly refers to luggage and various backpacks. There are 6 categories of luggage related to classification:
(1) briefcase (QB/T 1332-91);
(2) back bag (QB/T 1333-2004);
(3) household suitcase (QB/T 1585-92);
(4) leather wallet (QB/T 1619-2006);
(5) travel bags (QB/T 2155-2004);
(6) briefcase (QB/T 2277-96).
Classification of packets
Bags are categorized according to their styling style and use: household bags (leisure bags, fashion bags, dinner bags, purses, dumplings, wallets, beach bags, makeup bags, wallets), business and professional bags (ladies'bags, men's bags, briefcases), sports and travel bags, special bags (student bags, computer bags, camera bags, mobile phones) Bag, key bag), creative bag, etc.
1, leisure bag
Leisure bag is a kind of bag which is used with leisure clothing. It is divided into handbag, shoulder bag, bag, backpack and rope bag. It has the characteristics of convenient and casual style. It is the most widely used bag type nowadays. Casual bag in the shape of the choice of semi-hard and software design, more styles, a variety of shapes and different switch mode design. It has many forms, such as plane segmentation, three-dimensional folding and weaving. Color change is rich, single color or multicolor combination design color scheme can be selected. Materials are mostly made of soft leather or soft cloth. The noodles and corners create a free and lively leisure atmosphere by adding decorative patterns and various exquisite accessories.
2, fashion bags
Fashion bags are designed for fashion, with strong popularity and timeliness. In the application of modeling and materials, fashion and fashion are emphasized. Sometimes fashion bags are popular because of materials. In general, fashion bags are consistent with the selection of materials and fashion clothing style. Fashion bags are mainly simple square, through in-chip segmentation, patterns and decorative accessories in the form of appropriate with some feminine characteristics of curve design elements. Color design is mainly monochrome, such as black, brown and red, and according to the popular color card on the color design. Fashion bags are mostly made of natural leather and synthetic leather, which can be dyed, edged and tied to form a variety of colors with different effects. Modern women have better economic ability, is the mainstream of shopping and consumption, designers should invest in their favorite bag design to give the endless attraction of flowers, making it as exciting as changeable clothing.
3, banquet, evening bag
Banquets and evening bags are more decorative than practical, usually carried by women on formal social occasions, such as dinners, cocktails, etc. This type of bag is thin and compact, and its surface is decorated with artificial beads, sheets of metal, embroidery patterns, laces and wire.
The barrel is a package with cylindrical appearance.